Friday, December 28, 2012

WISH LIST. ♡

I've decided to do an ''WISH LIST'' of different pieces I'd love to have in my wardrobe, every month.
So this is my first *Wish List* of December & I'm very excited. Hopefully I'll order some of this adorable lovely vintage pieces soon.


Isn't it just adorable?

I'd love to have this lovely pansy print smock tunic
with black inserted collar. 100% Viscose.
I found this lovely dress while scrolling on the TopShop official site.
It gave me chills since the first moment I saw it.



I find this farmer-village-girl style pretty awesome too & this denim
 piece I gotta say it's so amazing.
Want it! Want it! Want it!


Every girl wants a collection of pretty party dresses.
TopShop strikes again!






Yeah I'm a crazy skater so a pair of new fashionable skaters would be the perfect gift.




No comments:

Post a Comment